AVIC411.com

Sonicelectronix Warranty

Have any of you had to return an item you purchased at Sonicelectonix for warranty services. I bought my D3 from them and it is now faulty. I will be getting an RMA from them and would like to know what your experiences were with them. I am expecting nothing pleasant but would like to know what to expect of their service. They offer the same level of warranty as Pioneer and maybe even better as Pioneer's warranty reputation could not be worse. Please let me know of any of your experiences with this internet

dealer.

• 1 month later...

Well I received my replacement unit on Tuesday. It took about three weeks to complete the process but I am glad I went with these guys. Their warranty cant be beat. My unit became defective after about 6 months and without any questions they told me to send it in and they would swap it out for a brand new unit. This is amazing service. Pioneer would have had me send it in and probably never find a problem and send it back to me unrepaired/replaced. I recommend anyone buying on the net look these guys up.