AVIC411.com

Antenna not connected mesage out of the blue

I took a road trip from AZ to CA and everything worked fine on the way down. Today on the way back i got into LA and all of a sudden my screen showed me flipping a U-turn on the free way and then doing a circle and going off into oblivion. I pulled off and when into the connection status setup to see how many satellites it has.... upon opening up that screen I got prompted with the message, "satellite antenna not conection, please check connection". I want to know if anyone else has expeirenced this? I am going to pull out my deck and check to see if maybe the antenna didn't work itself out of the terminal in the back from all of the bumps (still suspension on an STI). Thanks for the heads up everyone... if indeed the antenna is bad... where can I get a new one? Part number? Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Yeah that is what I was thinking too... but the only reason why I suspect that is because when I was installing it I distinctly remember questioning if the antenna was connected connectly becasue it doesn't have a very positive seat when plugging it in. I live in AZ and it has been between 110-115 the last month and I figured that it would have crapped out sometime then if they are "heat sensitive". It wasn't over 100 on the way home, just extremely bumpy so it is my only idea.... I tapped and tapped and jared the antenna and nothing... I will look into it... in case it matters... it is in the top right of my dash in the bottom corner of my windshield. Thanks... I will keep you all posted
Oops... just realized that I haven't been logged in when posting... oh well... well I pulled out the tv and reseated the antenna connector and all is well... I got reminded why I suspected the antenna in the first place... when I first installed the unit I pushed in the antenna and waited for the "click" you normally hear when seating those connections... I never got that.... so I pulled on the cable lightly and it came right out... so I just seated it in there really well and moved on... same thing is still happening... the connector never really locks in place... it is tight but I know it can (as it did) move out of place losing connection. Anyway... I will call pioneer and see if they will warranty the antenna... Thanks