AVIC411.com

CNDV 70MTP upgrade steps

I have only the West disc from torrent ($250 is ridiculous). I was able to unrar and burn without any errors to a DVD+R DL. When I put the disc into my AVIC-D1 it says "please insert appropriate disc". I reboot the AVIC and get the same thing. Did anyone else have this problem or am I not doing the upgrade properly?

Thanks

I should have mentioned: I tried first to burn using Alcohol 120 in Parallels but that didn't workout. I burned the image using Toast6 on a MacBook Pro by first renaming the mdf file to iso (as some Internet searches said to do). I guess I'll need to track someone down with a windows dual layer burner or setup bootcamp. Thanks.

I have only the West disc from torrent ($250 is ridiculous). I was able to unrar and burn without any errors to a DVD+R DL. When I put the disc into my AVIC-D1 it says "please insert appropriate disc". I reboot the AVIC and get the same thing. Did anyone else have this problem or am I not doing the upgrade properly?

Thanks

I had the same problem until I burned the MDS file with Alcohol 120 instead of Nero 7 and now it works fine. :D