AVIC411.com

ebay horror story

haha your a funny person. the WHOLE idea is to make it easy for the casual shopper to the veteran seller/buyer. It is so stupid to even suggest that youd have to be experienced to shop with ebay. that sure as hell aint ebay's stance. The morons are the scam artists and general dishonest people that use ebay

yes ebay isnt really for the masses.

from a sellers perspective i hate buyers. man whenever i see a bidder with 0 feedback im praying that some one will outbid them...

i usually ebay stuff in bulk an everytime theres a dummie. makes me wanna become a scammer

I don't agree with this but do get annoyed with ebayers who are stupid with money or computers (or just plain stupid). I have had a few bad buyers. But if I remember correctly you can reject a bid or put criteria for bidders or something. You can also always email the bidder who has little experiences and ask some basic questions.

wow i just read tills post and am infuriated! lol j/k

but a litle test till

call your grandma and tell her to order anything off of ebay and lets see how far she gets. or even (depending on how old u are) ask your parents to do anything on ebay. then well see how great ebay is to newbs lol