AVIC411.com

I have an Avic-D3 installed in a 2007 Jeep Commander and im loving it. All of the functions work great except i have one little problem. The audio from all functions (radio/ipod/dvd/etc.) fades in and out. This isnt a huge fade at all but its noticeable and is driving me crazy. Could this be an installation problem or a hardware problem or what? I would love to get this taken care of so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

if you really notice the volume fading it may be some stupid speed controled volum built into the amp.

i posted yesterday about my chrysler dodge interface woes.

my only suggestion is to bypass the amp! i do think it will make a huge difference and i can gaurantee the pioneer amp can push your factory speakers great!

but if i bypass the factory amp wont i lose the factory sub? i want to try to keep everything as stock as possible. I just realized i hooked up both sets of rca's where i was only supposed to hook up one (front stereo outs to rear harness ins. I think i hooked up the fronts to fronts and rears to rears. would that make a difference?