AVIC411.com

Need Help locating 03 outlander VSS, Parking, Reverse wires

Your parking wire is yellow (-) and is located at the parking brake...

Your VSS wire is white/blue and located under the dash in the data link plug if you dont know which plug that is... when you look under the driver side dash it stares you in the face where you would plug an aftermarket computer in...

Also your reverse wire is RED/GREEN there is two locations you can grab it it is in the driver kick panel in a 38 pin plug it is pin location 8 also you can grab it at the tail light and just run the wire through the car... also one other place you can grab pull up the driver side running board if you cant find in the kick panel and cut the electrical tape back and look through the bundle of wires for RED/GREEN

******** MAKE SURE YOU USE A VOLT METER TO TEST EACH OF THE WIRES****** SET ON DC VOLTAGE fOR PARKING BREAK.. should read 0 volt then when engaged should read 12 volt....

VSS WIRE SHOULD BE SET ON AC VOLTAGE and should fluxuate when the vehicle is in motion.....

REVERSE LIGHT SHOULD READ 12 volt when you put the car into reverse... and 0 volt in drive....

any other questions hit me up on here! or my direct email n.stotts@hotmail.com

Just so you know i am the lead installer at sound advice in fl.... so let me know anything else