AVIC411.com

Truncated song in Music Library

I recorded a CD into my Z1 about a week ago, and yesterday it started playing the last song from it, but after about a minute, it stopped and started playing the next CD, as if it had reached the end of the disc. Thinking it was a one-time glitch, I tried playing the same song again later, and sure enough, at what seemed like the same point in the song, it stopped playing it again.

I [i]know[/i] that the Z1 has played this song several times completely through prior to this, so I'm wondering what might be the issue here. Has anyone else had this problem? Later today, I'll delete that track and try to re-record it from the original CD, to see if that fixes it. I'm just wondering if it's a bad sector on the hard drive, or if the file got corrupted somehow...
Well, this happened again the other day, but with a different song. It played the first two minutes of it, then abruptly jumped to the next song. I played the song again, and it did the same thing. The next morning, I tried playing it a third time, and it played all the way through. So when this problem occurs, it doesn't seem like a disk problem, just temporary confusion of the Z1.

Has [i]anyone[/i] else had this happen? I still don't know whether to be concerned about it, or if it's just another inevitable glitch that we early adopters have to put up with...
Very interesting. I haven't had this happen, but I just got my Z1, and I only have four CD's on the drive so far.

I'm keeping a list of the bugs/issues, as well as feature requests though, so maybe we should all compile one thread for Pioneer to take a look at.