AVIC411.com

circuit city install

So true....Circuit City here in Pittsburgh installed my D3 and it looks awesome in my 07 Escape...however, after posting a similar thread in this forum I came to realize that they did not connect the VSS or the illumination wire. When I took my car to another, non-box installer, I found out that my D3 was held in place by one screw and my factory sub was never re-connected.....

Your install LOOKS awesome....however, check those things out and make sure they gave you a complete install

I agree, actually I took it to a local shop and they said the only thing they would have done different is they would have added the steering wheel controls for an additional 100 bucks parts and labor. I am holding off on those for the moment. Currently considering wiring the ipod or zune with the av cables and adding a dvd changer. Everything works well. VSS, Navi, cd player. Very secure.

I never said there was anything wrong with it. I was just confirming what kind of install was performed. the installer by passed as well. I just signed a release stating I did it, not them. I can careless how it os done. Crimps, soldering or butt connectors, as long as it is clean, secure and has no issues I am satisfied.