AVIC411.com

New User 6000nex Few questions

Hey

Just got my 6000nex installed today.   Replaced the Subaru 2015 stock 2-din basic radio with this

Got a few questions...sorry if they have been asked already..

First:  How do you disable the Navigation Caution screen when you start the engine (the Caution screen where you have to hit the dam annoying OK button) ????

Second:  Is there an auto-detect day /  night mode for the radio screen ? the dimmer function doesnt seem to do crap... it's kinda way to bright at night.   and too dimmed in daylight/ direct sun. Is there a way to set to autodetect light condition ?

Third:  Is there a bigger speedmeter screen (so i can see my speed)  the speed indication in the navigation mode is written way too small..

Fourth : How do you edit Themes

Fifth: How do you edit /create animated background ?  i only see two available.

One bug  found:

I went to work after selecting the GPS voice (TTS) ..reached my destination... then ive parked the car and turned off the engine.   After work i came back to the car, started the engine and went home but the TTS voice i have selected previously was kinda weird.. the voice was a mix of english/french... All directions were spoken in english and street names were in french.  wtf ?

I had to set the voice back to default to fix the issue.

1) cannot disable caution screen

2)yes it should reverse the map screen to black at night it works off of the clock at to when it does switch to night mode, you can also adjust the brightness through the settings menu

3)yes on the map screen in the bottom right hand corner is an icon cant remember what it is but if you tap it it will bring up a full screen speedo

4)thru setings

5) not sure