AVIC411.com

U gotta see this..think this is legit?

If it is real I am guessing they are stolen. You could ask for a serial number before bidding. But this sound to good to be true, and COD does not protect you.

Oh and all 12 of his feedback that can be seen are below $45 ... odd. From a few sales under $50 to bulk sales of parts worth thousands. I would contact him using the eBay tool, not just calling or using the email listed. It is easy to fake a few small sales on eBay to get good looking feedback.

This might be a hijacked eBay account. Seller's history of sales were small and slow for about a year. Then he sells several pieces of electronic for ~$1,000 in a few days. The fake seller asked in the auction to send cash or money orders to some random address. When things didn't get shipped out buyers complained to the actual owner who was very confused. Fake seller has about $20,000 and is no where to be found. Feds got involved.

Edit:

Oh I just noticed all of the feed back was from the seller buying things not selling things. The seller has 0 sales. Not good at all!!!

If it is real I am guessing they are stolen. You could ask for a serial number before bidding. But this sound to good to be true, and COD does not protect you.

Oh and all 12 of his feedback that can be seen are below $45 ... odd. From a few sales under $50 to bulk sales of parts worth thousands. I would contact him using the eBay tool, not just calling or using the email listed. It is easy to fake a few small sales on eBay to get good looking feedback.

This might be a hijacked eBay account. Seller's history of sales were small and slow for about a year. Then he sells several pieces of electronic for ~$1,000 in a few days. The fake seller asked in the auction to send cash or money orders to some random address. When things didn't get shipped out buyers complained to the actual owner who was very confused. Fake seller has about $20,000 and is no where to be found. Feds got involved.

Trying to convince my bud that its a bad deal. I told him I think it is a rip but he says if the guy is willing to COD he is willing to pay. I also reviewed his ebay sales and saw him buying strange items such as earrings, knices, GPS antennas, and other assorted goods. I am not going to be doing business with him. I am the owner of a Avic-N2.