AVIC411.com

SUCCSEFUL BYPASS ON AVIC D-3 DONE BY ME :)

I just did a succsessful avic d 3 bypass and so for no problem, i only spend like 2 buck for the wire taps, i went to some different audio shops yesterday and some of the prices were like $150.00

CRAZY FUCKS!

I`M ONE HAPPY CAMPER :D

THANKS TO SOME OF YOU GUYS I WAS ABLE TO DO THE BYPASS MYSELF THANKS GUYS.

• 3 weeks later...

to the guy who posted about bypass and calling the guys at the stereo shop stupid fu*** it seems you are the stupid fu** because without this forum and smart guys sharing their knowledge you would still be whining. the reason you pay those guys to do the bypass is that they have the knowledge and you do not. many of them are are well educated in 12volt and alot of those classes are not cheap. but i digress you are after all the typical jerk who does a bypass because he got the big crayon drawing and simply copied it without real knowledge cuz obviously you would do it yourself if you knew. i recommend before going out and judging others that you just keep your mouth shut and be glad there are others out there kind enough to pass their knowledge on for free....mean time you just keep on keepin on. praise him in all we do.

hey k tuner, you prissy fucking faggot. why dont you shut your mouth. your the one who was pm'ing me with your whiny little bitch comments about shit you know nothing about on your first day on the forum. so why dont you keep your intellectual forsight to yourself

to the guy who posted about bypass and calling the guys at the stereo shop stupid fu*** it seems you are the stupid fuck because without this forum and smart guys sharing their knowledge you would still be whining. the reason you pay those guys to do the bypass is that they have the knowledge and you do not. many of them are are well educated in 12volt and alot of those classes are not cheap. but i digress you are after asll the typicall asshole who does a bypass because he got the big crayon drawing and simply copied without real knowledge cuz obviously you would do it yourself if you knew. i recommend before going out and judging others that you just keep your mouth shut and be glad there are others out there kind enough to pass their knowledge on for free....mean time you just keep on keepin on. praise him in all we do.

The only person here that ever mentioned the word stupid was you. Try reading a topic before posting an unwarranted bitchy rant in it, douchebag. He called them CRAZY fucks. Because they were charging $150 to do something that requires maybe a dollar worth of connectors and ten minutes of their time.

it would seem kruff and misfit are buttpirates who are not only dealing with a lack of metriculation above 3rd grade but also serious gene degeneration meaning they are probably trailer trash bottom of the gene pool i bet they are tattooed and pierced and basically look like typical freaks so anyways ....as for hifisi what's the difference between crazy and stupid ..my point was he went out trash talking about someone who was going to charge him yet without the many knowledgeable people here passing on their skills he would be watching video in the parking lot only .....simply he didn't know how so he shit talked those who did and then got his fix for free and has attitude ungrateful little fuck. it is typical of people like that .... so just saying hifi as for misfit anytime anywhere oh wait do you even have airfare probably not u ignorant assbag take you anger out on your ol lady in your trailer loser ...and as for kruff i can only laugh your not even worth the comment ....

Alright guy, relax a little.

The man was just excited that he completed a $150 project by himself, and for a couple bucks. He was also thanking the forum.

Coming from a similar backround, I have an EE degree, and I have installed quite a few car stereos, but never dealt with a navigational unit by-pass. If it weren't for this forum I wouldn't do it on my own, but it gives enough knowledge and confidence to do it myself. (Its really not that complicated, you would just never know until you researched it how easy it is) And this saves me a few, nothing wrong with that. It does take some knowlege and experience to install and bypass one of these navigation units yourself. So give a little credit.

By the way, try getting laid, it will make your life a lot easier, and a lot less stressful :D

I'm sure he gets laid a lot. He's probably got a nice little boyfriend at home. I'll bet this guy is that faggot ralphaustin, just using a different name. Any time you wanna come out to Jersey, stop by my trailer so i can beat you with my tattood arms like the little bitch that you are.

thanks beep 13. agreed with most of your commentary i myself am a EE. i wasnt knocking the ability to put the unit in only him knocking the guys at the shop when he got his answer here. he should simply be happy do the bypass and say nothing no need to call anyone crazy fucks. as for the rest well......jersey figures please pm me and i will be happy to give you airfare and yes i am calling you in front of everyone i know for a fact you will do nothing .... i am not a bad ass but definately not scared of you at all i know people like you very well you. anyone reading your comments already knows who you are ...each time you say faggot shows who you are it is your choice of comments that calls you out... your not well educated you definately have anger issues and you are a typical low rent type bully ....quite laughable really ....but don't be confused this isn't about who is smarter or has more money i have freinds from all walks of life and we all get along just fine, probably because what we have doesn't define us but rather we interact on a personal level..you however grew up with this chip on your shoulder and some people let you get away with your crap well qutite sad really. so what you are mad because i stayed in school and studied make great money married a super hot girl younger than i am well you should have done the same but don't hate me for that it shows your ignorance ...oh by the way i did go to the gym too i am 6' 3" i weigh 245 yeah i learned about bullies along time ago kid ....so yeah your little skull logo may scare others but not me ... go bully someone else .....oh scruff or is it kruff typical follower whatever skull say you do ... my suggestion is get an identity .....i got your point beep 13 and i do get laid alot just tired of ungrateful people always talking about others . there alot of really great people here. some people just need to be thankful and keep their mouth shut ......to anyone else here if i have offended you i do apologize i will keep my personal thought just that in the future and strictly deal or comment on the subject matter at hand.

dude, your the one who started talking shit long before anyone even said anything to you. so why dont you get off your high horse and just shut the fuck up. we're not impressed that your a pedophile with a child bride either.