AVIC411.com

Screen 8000

I kinda figured it was gonna be something like that. I was just wondering if anyone has taken there's apart... what type of process it is? Cause ive changed multiple screens on samsung phones being a two step process with your digitizer being one step and your glass another or order them together. I noticed in the thread you posted someone said its two different pieces you can purchase. Glued? or? In the following link i just contacted seller to see if its the entire assemble. 

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PIONEER-AVIC-8000NEX-PIONEER-AVIC-7000NEX-PIONEER-AVH-4000NEX-LCD-SCREEN-/141611244624?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f8b01c50

I have no idea what happened to mine as my screen was acting up .. id press there and it was pressing in a total different spot and i cycled the ignition and i got this .. see pic. Contacted pioneer and they said to take it to a local shop to fix. Im honestly thinking weather had a roll to play in this so i wonder if they are going to replace it for free or say, no you broke it. Might just contact them and perhaps send them pics and see if theyd cover it .. if not ill just purchase that on ebay and start experimenting. 

2015-03-20%2001.05.47.jpg

2015-03-20%2001.05.30.jpg