AVIC411.com

Idatalink issue for avic 8000

I got my head unit professionally installed with Idatalink maestro RR, They told me they updated it the maestro with the latest update, And i also updated my deck to ver 1.10. My car is 2013 chrysler 200

The issue is that my deck does not detect the idatalink with the OEM, in the connection menu, it says NOK 

I do have steering wheel control.

I spoke to the store where i got it professionally installed. They claim that I would lose the steering wheel control if they changed the wired around. Which it doesn't make any sense to me.

I just took their word that that they updated to the latest update for avic 8000 nex.

What could the issue be?

I got my head unit professionally installed with Idatalink maestro RR, They told me they updated it the maestro with the latest update, And i also updated my deck to ver 1.10. My car is 2013 chrysler 200

The issue is that my deck does not detect the idatalink with the OEM, in the connection menu, it says NOK 

I do have steering wheel control.

I spoke to the store where i got it professionally installed. They claim that I would lose the steering wheel control if they changed the wired around. Which it doesn't make any sense to me.

I just took their word that that they updated to the latest update for avic 8000 nex.

What could the issueI be?

I'm curious about this issue myself?  Does anyone have any input to add to this?

If it is connected to the SWC input, you would only get SWC. If connected to the idatalink port, you get the SWC and the other functions the idatalink supports for your vehicle/head unit combo.

In the Chrysler 200, that is UConnect, and the source is output to the EVIC display.

I don't know if the Pioneer supports source data output. Not certain which UConnect functions would work, so there might be no difference if it was connected to the idatalink port in this case. Other than the install indicator showing OK.

Thanks for the reply, i will stop by to the shop soon, to tell them they screwed up, well my car a equip with an usb port and would only work with uconnect, i'm pretty sure idatalink would make it useable again, even if its just some minor things.. better than nothing