AVIC411.com

Password Lockout

I have the .key fix for the NEX 4000, 4100, 5000, 5100, 6000, 6100 for password lockouts.

You can verify my ebay feedback which is 100% and I deal through paypal. If you are local to the Philadelphia suburbs I can even do it for you in person.

I spent hours trying to find the fix to my used NEX 6000. Fix it today for $30. I will email you the file and the instructions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

97gsx97,

I will give you 30 bucks thats cheaper than the the shop and cheaper than Pioneer, and a quick question for you what is the deal with the auto lock pass word, I just changed my two batteries in my Duramax and then it happened. There are only so many pass words that I use in my life, so I won't forget them all, and thats not the issue is this a Pioneer thing so you will have to send it in to them so then can get the $'s? I have my receipt and warranty card and box a couldn't get any help. Just to let you you know I'm a legit purchaser of my AVIC 6000NEX have the receipt and yellow warranty card AVIC-6000NEX/XNJC SERIAL NATMOOO613UC ,UPC 84938 24543 so you are helping a legit person. So if I would appreciate the help.

DLOVE

97gsx97,

I will give you 30 bucks thats cheaper than the the shop and cheaper than Pioneer, and a quick question for you what is the deal with the auto lock pass word, I just changed my two batteries in my Duramax and then it happened. There are only so many pass words that I use in my life, so I won't forget them all, and thats not the issue is this a Pioneer thing so you will have to send it in to them so then can get the $'s? I have my receipt and warranty card and box a couldn't get any help. Just to let you you know I'm a legit purchaser of my AVIC 6000NEX have the receipt and yellow warranty card AVIC-6000NEX/XNJC SERIAL NATMOOO613UC ,UPC 84938 24543 so you are helping a legit person. So if I would appreciate the help.

DLOVE

Actually you asked for help with an activity that violates Pioneer End User License Agreement (EULA)

I'm following this thread as I had my 4100 installed years ago (used) by guy who owned it. I believe he put the password in when he installed it. Now I have installed in my new vehicle and no longer associate with the original seller. Do you leave the fields to the default settings on the Jenkins site in order to build the BSP. Will doing this remove the password? Is it pretty self explanatory once inside of testmode which files contain what?