AVIC411.com

NEX Password Lockout Fix

I have the file and instructions to fix the NEX password lockout screen.  I bought my unit used and when I wired it up I couldn't get past the lock screen until doing this.  This is my auction on ebay and I am paypal verified and have 100% feedback.  Any questions feel free to ask.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221920609594?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• 2 months later...

Just changed the my 2 batteries in my Duramax and now my Avic 6000NEX locked up asking for the pass code I have the box the receipt and the Yellow warranty card with model type on left box and serial number on right box NATM000 etc cost to much to send in just want my stereo working again 1,000 dollars is a lot of money someone please help

Just did the same thing. Bought my unit used. The guy I bought it from installed it for me. Now I have changed vehicles and don't have a clue what the password is. I see the Hackmode download, but I'm affraid to use the wrong one as it is said to brick if not the correct file for my unit 4100 NEX... the only one I can find is for the X850 or something like that.. 

• 2 months later...

I cannot set mine 4100NEX in test mode.  I tried to do the 3 - 1 - 3 - 1 - Long 2 from the password screen, but it's not working.  The password screen just stays up.  Is there anyway to start the unit up and no have the password screen displayed?  I tried to reset the unit, but after the Pioneer boot screen appears, the Password screen is the only screen that appears.