AVIC411.com

Screen Will Not Tilt!

Hello, all! I searched the forum trying to find if this has been addressed and I haven't been able to find anything!!! 

Just installed the AVH-4100NEX. Got excited and was trying every feature out! I loaded a bunch of music, video and pictures onto a 4GB SD card, pressed the eject button. All the buttons for eject were lit except the minus tilt button as the screen was all the way closed. I pressed the SD Card Button and the screen opened all the way and went bright white with the SD Icon. I inserted the SD Card and pressed the physical eject button again and... nothing happened!

The screen didn't change and there was no motor noise! I didn't know what to do, so I physically pushed the screen up a little and the screen changed. The eject menu came up again and the screen was back to Home.

The only buttons on the eject menu that were lit up were the Disc, SD Card, and Detach Buttons, the minus and plus tilt buttons weren't available.

Seeing that I made a difference, I physically pushed the screen all the way back up... The eject menu hasn't changed, no minus and plus tilt, and pressing any other eject button does nothing! Not even makes motor noise. I can get a little motor noise, by going to the AutoEQ menu option and pressing Home, I think the screen drops so that you can connect the microphone, but other than the noise, nothing happens.

Finding this forum while searching for others who have had this issue (I can't be the only one!!!) I came across this forum and found access to the Debug and Test Menus... In the Test menu there is a tilt test, that apparently lets you cycle through all the settings of the screen. It doesn't do anything. All of the numbers say "39".

Thanks for any help! Did I screw myself by physically closing the screen? It seemed easy enough to move it back and forth until it was fully closed, now it seems to be locked!