AVIC411.com

Help please, screen blacked out but still working :/

Hi Today I had a shop install an avic-8000 into a 04 Saturn vue along with a back up camera, Sirius, hdmi, ect. When the installation was done I got into my car to test out the stereo, everything was working perfectly even the back up camera was working great. I then drove about 5 miles to the bank while listening to tunes. When I left the bank everything was working fine for about 2 miles then then screen started to flicker and then black screen :/ the touch screen still works, I insert DVDs and it plays, I even connected my phone and it would go into car play. I got home to trouble shoot it and I turned it off and turn it back on, the start up screen appears and then pioneer logo appears and then display appears about a second and then turns black when the buttons light up :/ i repeated that process so many times and even press the little to reset and same thing happeneds every time, i have no idea what it could ? Any input I would really appreciate it!!!! :) thanks

I'm currently traveling in the same car because I have to get to a family bbq tomorrow, I have to drive below speed limit now or else it'll tell me to slow down loudly, I tried to turn it down but no luck

Hi Today I had a shop install an avic-8000 into a 04 Saturn vue along with a back up camera, Sirius, hdmi, ect. When the installation was done I got into my car to test out the stereo, everything was working perfectly even the back up camera was working great. I then drove about 5 miles to the bank while listening to tunes. When I left the bank everything was working fine for about 2 miles then then screen started to flicker and then black screen :/ the touch screen still works, I insert DVDs and it plays, I even connected my phone and it would go into car play. I got home to trouble shoot it and I turned it off and turn it back on, the start up screen appears and then pioneer logo appears and then display appears about a second and then turns black when the buttons light up :/ i repeated that process so many times and even press the little to reset and same thing happeneds every time, i have no idea what it could ? Any input I would really appreciate it!!!! :) thanks

I'm currently traveling in the same car because I have to get to a family bbq tomorrow, I have to drive below speed limit now or else it'll tell me to slow down loudly, I tried to turn it down but no luck

Back to the shop, let them fix it.