AVIC411.com

Help installing vss wiring "Honda Pilot"

I will be attempting to install my AVIC D3 in my 2003 Honda Pilot that currently does not have navigation. I'm just curious how difficult this will be, I purchased the AVIC D3 a few days ago, haven't recieved it yet. So does anyone have the wiring diagram for the 03 Pilot, specifically the VSS wire and reverse wire. Thanks. I called the Honda dealer and asked what wire from the ecu was the vss, he said connector "A" termonal "9". Too many wires for me to figure out. I was hoping there might be somthing in the existing wiring harness.

I looked at the cruise control unit behind the right headlight, it appears to be more than one blue/white wire...Am I looking at the right harness...right in plain view there is a connector that unplugs, right next to the cc cable...thanks....after looking at the wire harness a little closer, I remove some electrical tape and pulled the wire out of the flex tubing...at this point the wires were more visible....there is one in there and only one that is blue with a white stripe...thanks

I looked at the cruise control unit behind the right headlight, it appears to be more than one blue/white wire...Am I looking at the right harness...right in plain view there is a connector that unplugs, right next to the cc cable...thanks....after looking at the wire harness a little closer, I remove some electrical tape and pulled the wire out of the flex tubing...at this point the wires were more visible....there is one in there and only one that is blue with a white stripe...thanks

One of those blue/white wires is coming in from your speed sensor.

The other is going out to your cabin.

They both can be used, as they carry the same signal.

(It's basically one wire, routed through the cruise control unit)

One of those blue/white wires is coming in from your speed sensor.

The other is going out to your cabin.

They both can be used, as they carry the same signal.

(It's basically one wire, routed through the cruise control unit)

thanks....after looking at the wire harness a little closer, I remove some electrical tape and pulled the wire out of the flex tubing...at this point the wires were more visible....there is one in there and only one that is blue with a white stripe...thanks...