AVIC411.com

U260: Addresses Incorrect

Greetings all.  I found this forum and am looking for some information and/or help regarding my AVIC-U260.

In my unit the address database is off.  By that I mean the address numbers are about 20 off where they should be.  When I'm parked in my driveway, street number 5544, the display shows as 5522 and the icon for my home address shows up on the map as being two doors down. The map itself seems to be correct judging by the vehicle icon on the road when going through intersections or past landmarks.

I contacted Pioneer's Customer Service but they were no help.  After they had me do a system reset and it didn't solve the problem I never heard any more from them.  I've installed the latest update through the NaviExtras web site, that didn't help either.

Is anybody else having this problem?  This is slightly more than annoying because the navigation won't take me where I want to go. I'd be willing to invest in a database upgrade if I knew it would fix the problem, but in my opinion it shouldn't be a problem to begin with.

Thanks for any info you can share.

• 1 year later...