• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 skatch

skatch
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:12 PM

Hello Everybody

I just bought a car with the F930BT system. Everything seems to work properly but the audio function of the bluetooth. 

If I want to play the music from my phone there is nothing appear on the Pioneer display. I explain better: I switch on the BT connection (I have a Samsung S6). I can call, I can see all my contacts. But when I want to play music I need to use the phone to visualize the tracks or to play or stop. I can not play, stop or move forward from the Avic display. I have no info about the tracks. Randomly one time it seemed work, but with any particular manipulation on my side

Someone can help?

Thanks

#2 Sjarrel

Sjarrel

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:59 PM

Hi skatch,

Just try to update your firmware, that will solve the problem probably

#3 skatch

skatch
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:42 PM

hey Sjarrel

Thanks for the reply. I checked out Pioneer page and I just found the radio firmware update. U might know another link where I can find the system update?

#4 RobJon

RobJon
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:16 PM

I have the same problem (Galaxy S5).. only reconnecting my phone to the radio like 2/3 times in a row makes it work. Otherwise its just the black screen. Very annoying!

Will updating the firmware do any good or has it got something to do with the bluetooth software?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users