AVIC411.com

4100NEX ability to multask displays

i know there is a thread like this but this question is different i plan to install this head unit and 2 headrest monitors is it possible to listen to Sirius radio while displaying a movie to the backseats.and if it can taking it further a little more can i use Sirius radio and android auto while displaying a movie to the back seats.

Is will answer this the best I can, You can mirror movies to the back with an sd card or play movies off a flash drive with usb 1 or 2, however as soon as I plug in my phone it disables playing movies on my headrest monitors. its like some weird safety setting I cant get around. I dont have Sirius but I use android auto and carplay with the 4100nex. 

I just read the owners manual online and it states that if you use android auto or car play it suspends rear display activity. But it did not specify anything for mirror link or appradio. I'm getting this unit specifically for android auto and I've found a bundle that includes 2 headrest monitors but the are only displays no dvd,usb or humidity input. But I'll see if I can get one Dvd unit in one's place so I can not worry about that portion.