AVIC411.com

N4 Questions

I have an N2 right now and its time for an upgrade.. so here are some questions

1) The screen sounds like its a little bigger, is this true?

2) Is the screen any better quality? Contrast, color, etc?

3) How is the iPod interface? I heard it finally works like the iPod?

4) Is the response time

5) Is it true that you can change the button illumination colors? I heard there is two choices and that red is one of them? Wanted red for a while to match my car's lighting..

6) Any word on a bypass yet? It's always been annoying when your going somewhere and you have to change a route for some reason and cant because of the lockout...

7) One thing that always bugged me was the annoying nag screen that says "this navi product is not intended..." blah blah blah every time you turned your car on... is there any way yet to say yes fine I get it stop telling me this?

thanks!

1. Yes. 7"

2. No idea. Looks good to me

3. Good. Just like the D3 only better. You don't have to access the ipod video to start playing your movies, you can do it from the screen

4. :?:

5. Red or Blue

6. Yes

7. No. Apparently their lawyers stuck this one on us all the time

I have an N2 right now and its time for an upgrade.. so here are some questions

1) The screen sounds like its a little bigger, is this true?

2) Is the screen any better quality? Contrast, color, etc?

3) How is the iPod interface? I heard it finally works like the iPod?

4) Is the response time

5) Is it true that you can change the button illumination colors? I heard there is two choices and that red is one of them? Wanted red for a while to match my car's lighting..

6) Any word on a bypass yet? It's always been annoying when your going somewhere and you have to change a route for some reason and cant because of the lockout...

7) One thing that always bugged me was the annoying nag screen that says "this navi product is not intended..." blah blah blah every time you turned your car on... is there any way yet to say yes fine I get it stop telling me this?

thanks!