AVIC411.com

USB full? / won't read

You gave virtually no useful information. What model unit? Was it used? What version f/w? What kind of USB device? How was it formatted? What size? How many files stored? How many folders?

The user's manual has a "Media Compatibility Chart"  in the back, stating limitations for each type of media.

BTW, was it an SD card or some USB device.

I bought and installed the radio today it won't read the USB anyone may know why it says USB full SD card full

Pioneer avic z150bh when i plug in my USB sandisk crushed guide 64 gig it won't read it at all the USB button on the screen is grey ish and when I go to source settings and click sd/USB settings it won't let me click on either and it says full

I don't have any experience with Z150, but I'll take a shot.

• I assume you mean Sandisk Cruiser Glide? Regardless, if it is formatted exFat, it won't work. Must be Fat16 or Fat32, with only one partition.
  • Make sure your App Connection setting is not set to iPhone. If it is - the unit may expect an iPhone to be connected to the USB via Lightning. (just a hunch - no experience).
  • Are you sure the USB cable is correctly plugged-in to the Z150?

Also know that AVICs have a limit of 5000 files and 300 folders for USB devices.