AVIC411.com

Avic-D1 bypass problems

Alright i have installed many diffrent head units before but the bypass for the D1 seems to have me hung up a bit. What i have odne right now is i have the parking break grounded to the ground that comes out of the headunit and i have the hack grounded to the same wire. The hack is where i think i might be going wrong... Now there is the RCA connector and the one with all the speakers and what not aka the power supply. I have the top right pin on the power supply grounded. Is this the correct wire? and is it ok to ground them to the ground comming out of the radio. Note i also have the vss connected and the back up wire connected. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Make sure the pin is in the open hole securely. There is only one open hole on that harness

Alright i have installed many diffrent head units before but the bypass for the D1 seems to have me hung up a bit. What i have odne right now is i have the parking break grounded to the ground that comes out of the headunit and i have the hack grounded to the same wire. The hack is where i think i might be going wrong... Now there is the RCA connector and the one with all the speakers and what not aka the power supply. I have the top right pin on the power supply grounded. Is this the correct wire? and is it ok to ground them to the ground comming out of the radio. Note i also have the vss connected and the back up wire connected. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Ok i just want to make sure i have this right before i go back in... it is the harness that has all the speeker wire and power going to it right, and it is the top right hole and it is ok to ground it to the headunits ground?

Make sure the pin is in the open hole securely. There is only one open hole on that harness

ok so i found out what was goin on... The unit that i have was used before and the previous owner had the mod done. So the clip that held the wire in seemed to be extremly week and wouldnt hold it in when i pluged the harness in. Soo my fix was i cut the tip of the zip tie of so it was just the thicker portion and i jamed it in below the wire so it held it into the harness and then i cut off the rest of the zip tie! Thanks for the help again!