maps update hack

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 donasp

donasp
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:08 PM

The hack is installed. The map installation is not part of this thread. Your problem is with the map update files. Discuss that in the F-Series 2017 update thread.

It's OK! I will look at the other thread

Thanks

#47 maaster

maaster
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

I've tried to install the hack, but when putting the sd-card in my F930bt it says:

"caution!

Test mode failed starting!

[tun off acc]"

The sd-card/slot works fine when I put mp3 file's on it.

#48 RonS

RonS

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 1634 posts
  • LocationBelleair Beach, Florida

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:18 PM

I've tried to install the hack, but when putting the sd-card in my F930bt it says:
"caution!
Test mode failed starting!
[tun off acc]"

The sd-card/slot works fine when I put mp3 file's on it.

I have no idea why it failed. Looks like you will have to do the manual method. You don't need to patch/edit your RenewallFlib.dll file. use the one that came in the script zip. Download and extract  Supertestmode. Copy that Testmode.key to your SD and insert in the Avic. Test Mode should start. Go into file maintenance, then delete the existing RenewallFlib.dll files from  both APL folders (\USER\PRG0\APL and \USER\PRG1\APL). Then copy and paste the RenewallFlib.dll I included into both APL directories. Good luck - Testmode is a pain to use for many of us.

#49 maaster

maaster
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:39 AM

Thanks for the reply. Using the 3 files instead of just the one made it happen. Unfortunately my sd card went busted when updating. So I had to abort and remove the file in the Users folder. Now my set is pretty slow. Will buy a new sd card tomorrow and hopefully the update will start up again. 

#50 maaster

maaster
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:17 PM

New sd card en install work great, thanks!!

#51 schnulli

schnulli
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

Works fine with F-920BT...

thanks @RonS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users