AVIC411.com

BTB200 and Blackberry 8830?

I dunno if its the same as he 8830 but this is what I had to do.

First, register the phone with the AVIC-D3. After that, go onto the AVIC and click Transfer Address Book. When you click that it will disconnect your phone from the AVIC. Go on your phone now and go into your Bluetooth menu and you should have a listing for Pioneer BT unit. Click the Menu on that and then go down to Transfer Phone Book and select that. It will go through and transfer everything over.

First, register the phone with the AVIC-D3. After that, go onto the AVIC and click Transfer Address Book. When you click that it will disconnect your phone from the AVIC. Go on your phone now and go into your Bluetooth menu and you should have a listing for Pioneer BT unit. Click the Menu on that and then go down to Transfer Phone Book and select that. It will go through and transfer everything over.

Thanks for the reply! I will give it a try shortly and let you know. Thanks again.

That did it! You are awesome man. Thanks.