AVIC411.com

help upgrade n2 to n4

Its ungrateful newbies like you that make me not want to bother with this site anymore. Good choice on the username by the way.

Without people like me "contributing in a meaningful way," this site wouldn't be what it is and you would be SOL. So if/when you ever gain enough knowledge to help people out on this site, DO IT. Until then lighten up, if someone asks a retarded question, I am gonna give them a retarded answer. And some little shit telling me that i have no social life or friends isn't gonna change that. Don't pretend to know me

Posting 3000 times here, and probably in dozens of other forums as well, doesn't make you a member contributing in a meaningful way. It merely indicates that you don't have a social live and no one to play with.

I don't know what your target wrote 3 months ago, nor do I care. I see his very civil post and see an unwarranted response. Your response was based on prejuidice towards some one who writes in broken english.

Passat wrote in a mature, civil way, you responded in an immature vulgar way.

You're one of the view kids hanging around here with a need to express themselves with vulgarity and a need to attack others and engage in meaningless chatter trying to look important rather than just sticking to what this site is all about.

If you don't like someone’s question than don't respond. - Just as I won’t respond to anything else that no doubt you feel compelled to add.

’Don't know if the owner of this site is still around, but it sure would be good if a couple of members were to be dismembered so that it can be the friendly place that I’m sure it was intended to be.

What is with this silly assumption that things like internet forums are supposed to be friendly places? Maybe it's just my inner asshole, or being from NYC, but I don't expect people to be nice.

So far as you and your silly kumbaya attitude...fuck off.

(Oh yeah, do you have any idea what dismember means? look it up chief)

Aahhh, flushed out another social misfit! :shock:

Read the forum rules if you don't understand what forums are about.

If there was a Moderator you too would be dismembered. :lol:

Btw, I spend a lot of time in NYC and the people that I associate with there are very friendly. 'Guess I didn't look in the gutters. :roll: