AVIC411.com

does anybody have both an ipod adapter and the sirius adapter? I am pretty sure that you can have them both. I was just wondering how people have plugged them into each other to make them both work and be able to switch from one to another without doing anything mechanically.
thanks
  • 1 month later...
I have them both. Ran the P-bus cables from the D1 into my xm tuner, out of my xm into my sirius, and out of my sirius into my ipod adaptor. I just hit the source button to switch between them all

[quote name="smokn67camaro"]does anybody have both an ipod adapter and the sirius adapter? I am pretty sure that you can have them both. I was just wondering how people have plugged them into each other to make them both work and be able to switch from one to another without doing anything mechanically.
thanks[/quote]
  • 2 months later...
I have the XM box + Sirius + Ipod all directly into the D-1.

The Source buttons work as follows

XM = XM

Siruis = Sirius

EXT 1 = Ipod Adapter (as no Ipod Source Button on D-1)

Also, have monster A/V cables for other devices I want to use from time to time tucked into the glove box and ready to do = A/V button.

Hope this helps

K
  • 2 weeks later...