AVIC411.com

still having navtraffic problems after Z1 to Z2 upgrade

As stated I'm still having navtraffic problems. I've done every type of reset there is, for a few days after a reset it will work good, then will occasionaly drop some data and then get it back eventually it will just completely loose all navtraffic data. Yesterday it lost all the navtraffic data but being I was out of the traffic in my commute I just forgot about it, then I switched from music library to XM and found I had no audio on any of the XM channels, nothing at all sound wise but the display showed what was playing. I then decided to do a reset, after rebooting all the audio came back so I switched to map view, the GPS had not aquired enough satellites yet so it was showing what should have been the last known location it had seen, the interesting part was the location was where I was when I lost all the navtraffic data, I remember the map was accurate location wise before the reset so there must be some sort of data file errors going on causing all there navtraffic issues.

Interesting, I still see the problem too and has you, have done every reset possible. This weekend I can try again as I will be in the car for ~4hours, will be intersting to see if it drops out again.

I am starting to think that there may have been subtle differences or something in a stock Z2 image, that is all I can think of.