AVIC411.com

pioneer d3 and ipod nano

everything works great except the nano isnt working. it shows up on the screen that it is connected and that it is playing, but there is no audio coming from the speakers. again, the cd works, the radio works, but there is no audio when the ipod nano is connected.

I have the Z2 with a Nano and no sound either, but I plugged in my wife's 60GB 5th Gen iPod, and no sound either; you can see the song is playing, and can change songs, but no sound.

I have the PIONEER CD-IB100 II iPod adapter. Is that the cause; is there a setting for sound on the Z2 or iPod I have to change?

I appreciate any input. Thanks!

You installed the P-bus cable wrong. Put it in the other hole on the CDIB100II

I have the Z2 with a Nano and no sound either, but I plugged in my wife's 60GB 5th Gen iPod, and no sound either; you can see the song is playing, and can change songs, but no sound.

I have the PIONEER CD-IB100 II iPod adapter. Is that the cause; is there a setting for sound on the Z2 or iPod I have to change?

I appreciate any input. Thanks!

I have the same problem with my d3, i have a ipod nano 2 GB, software version 1.3.1 and i have everything else working with my d3 radio and cd's but when the ipod is plugged in i have no sound i see the music with artist and song and can even skip to the next song just like it would be working but no sound.

i called pioneer once and said that i need the cd-id100 but if i use that i think i lose the controls through the d3 i think (if someone can confirm that please). then i called back and said that the cable might be bad, tried replacing it and it still did not work.

anyone could help thank you.