AVIC411.com

D3 + Accessories Price Question

I am new to all this stuff, so bare with me, but I've been doing some research, and in my quest for ultimate frugalness, I came up with the cheapest price possible (that I could find) for the following:

- AVIC-D3

- Dash kit

- Wiring harness

- Boyo rear-view camera

- CD-i200 ipod adapter

- PAC SWIPS steering wheel controller

- CD-BTB200 hands-free Bluetooth

The cheapest I could get all of this (ordering from Cruthfield, Amazon, and 86photovideo) is $1,019

Or, I could just order it all from Crutchfield for $1,180.

Do you think it would be worth the extra $161 to get it all from the same company, one that I know is reputable, or do you think it would be worth getting all the stuff from 6 different places, of which I do not know their reputably (although all 4 Amazon sellers are rated excellent)?

Is $1,019 even a good price for all this?

Thanks for any input, and sorry for the newb question!

BTW- This will all be going in a 2005 Nissan Frontier.

It's definitely worth the extra $160. Crutchfield's shipping is free, and seems to arrive sooner than most places. That may be because I live so close to the warehouse, but whatever. Amazon's fine, I guess. But if there's ever some kind of problem, Crutchfield's customer support is infinitely better. And that 86photowhatever place... Never heard of them, wouldn't buy from them unless I had to. You never know what you're dealing with.

But I guess it depends how much $160 is actually worth to you.

Go with the extra money. Crutchfield is a great place to do business with, and if you have a problem, there tech support is pretty good. Having bought everything there they are less likey to say "Call Joe about a problem with Joe's so-and-so", and actually help you out.

The thoughts and opinions expressed here are the owner's own, and noone elses. Please relay any differing opinions to the I don't care department of the rat's butt division. Having had this opinion for some time, I am aware of the inability to return said opinion for a refund. :lol:

you can also try audiovideodimension.com I recentley bought a avhp5900dvd. Shipping was fast, great communication wit them. When I got the unit it was defective, so I send it back they send da new one back to me next day. Or you can try cardomain.com click on store tab upper right hand corner. If you shop wit cardomain they'll give you free accessories for your truck and free shipping. I bought couple of stereos from them, they good people, fast shipping, fast on returns, great communication.these 2 sites have good prices.good luck