AVIC411.com

iGO NextGen on AVIC F310BT, F320BT U310BT

Startig a new thread for the NextGen, because there is hope to run it.

- Needed tools for get this work on your unit:

IMPORTANT!

• If you start all the things from zero, read carefully 2-4 times the whole AppLauncher topic by Pionara, because you can brick your unit!!!
  • If you have F320BT please DO NOT UPDATE YOUR UNIT WITH CNSD130FM -> This will brick it!!!

When you got a unit with working Applauncher then:

• SD card (in my F310BT I use a 16Gb Sandisc microSD with SD adapter), if you want to cover whole EU, then a 8-16Gb card is a must have to you.
  • SD card reader ot microSD card reader if you have Adapter to use it. (doing this with the unit in PC mode is also working).

If you have this in place then here comes the easy way :) I made a package to download and copy to your new SD card and all this things will working.

In this package is no MAPS inside only some licenses, so if you got your own maps, copy them with your working Licenses and it will work.

Unfortunately now I don't know how to get iGO8 and Nextgen working on the same SD card, because only the igolauncher is able to launch navigation sofrware, the empty launcher is not, but if there is any solution for this then we can modify the AVIC-APPS folder containing those launchers, right now i don't have a clue.

Known Issues:

1. TTS is not Working now and TMC also not, under iGO8 is working fine, maybe some setup or modification is needed in my files.

This was the concrete app version, what I have try to get work, I linked here.fb7b09f3844ed23a3362f2d1a6e7d815.jpg

but there is some issue what i don't fid right now, so i have modified the sys file and the app launcher's iGO8 launching file (igolauncher) because when i set up the empty one (generic launcher), then it wont start. (maybe I'm just too noob for this)

So now the only way to run it is to modify the igolauncher script and it's working, but now only the Nextgen is running:d22e1078b0bb4ee9a3ec3075c50583d0.jpg

bbcb0efc806e361ded21971a449dbfda.jpg

cb62c9ae29b31c48b69553df8fdeb070.jpg958efcb40c6cb945d5aa546665ffe519.jpg

9575eb0d7cab2e52c250a42b7fb1b164.jpg

So if there will be some of us to help to bring this alive then there will be another great device back to live, because there is still some things to do but I'm not so smart to solve all the issues with this, and the best solution is, I think, if iGO8 and NextGen could be run/ chosen from the app lib.

Let's talk about this + help needed!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2020. 02. 24. at 2:49 PM, SKA said:

Hi,

can you please share your modified igolauncher? I've downloaded your SD card copy, but unable to properly setup.

Hi. If you have the AppLauncher installed onto your device, then jusd download the content under the link "download and copy to your new SD card" because there is all the files what you need and everything is configurated for the reason of easy2use.