AVIC411.com
Sign in to follow this  
danieliyogp

sph da120 sd internal please

How can I unlock internal SD for PC to recognize it?

I recorded an image downloaded from the forum and put it in a new sd but it remains in the pioneer logo, but now I connect it to the PC and the win32manager does not recognize it

20 minutes ago, danieliyogp said:

How can I unlock internal SD for PC to recognize it?

I recorded an image downloaded from the forum and put it in a new sd but it remains in the pioneer logo, but now I connect it to the PC and the win32manager does not recognize it

Hello,can you tell me please where you downloaded the software for sd card,I have the same problem as you,know if you have gps installed?thanks

18 minutes ago, Katzelo said:

Hello,can you tell me please where you downloaded the software for sd card,I have the same problem as you,know if you have gps installed?thanks

9 minutes ago, danieliyogp said:

hello, thanks for the help, you know what's the one that's good for Sph-da120 and if it's included With Gps,, a greeting

Hello, I'm just like you, when I buy the sd card there as you can put the files inside if it gets blocked, if I get information I write you by the chat, greetings

23 minutes ago, danieliyogp said:

there is a sd with gps included i have seen it on ebay

you can send me the Ebay link,thank you

On 27/6/2020 at 1:02 PM, danieliyogp said:

what I want is to unblock my new sd card that when I put it in the radio has been blocked and the pc does not detect it

Hello, have you managed to upload the files to the SD card, can you tell me the steps?

16 hours ago, Katzelo said:

Hello, have you managed to upload the files to the SD card, can you tell me the steps?

The image is installed with the program win32 diskimager.You have to put a new sd in the pc and install it with win32diskimager.the image download it from the mega link.

59 minutes ago, danieliyogp said:

The image is installed with the program win32 diskimager.You have to put a new sd in the pc and install it with win32diskimager.the image download it from the mega link.

Hello, you can tell me the steps to follow,I have already broken 2 sd cards and I do not get them to install on the card and does not start the sph-da120

2 hours ago, Katzelo said:

Hola, puedes decirme los pasos a seguir, ya he roto 2 tarjetas SD y no consigo que se instalen en la tarjeta y no inicie el sph-da120

Well, it works well for me I have recorded the iso with win32diskimager in a new sd and the radio works perfectly