AVIC411.com

How long does it take for the 3d to be fully calibrated?

[quote name="tech10002"]I have 2700 miles on my Z1, and the 3D is not fully calibrated yet. The left turn, right turn, etc are all the way full though.[/quote]

Oh, I don't think you need to "fill" those bars, I think that those might always be a "relative" representation of the different directions you have traveled.

If the bottom line on that screen says "3d hybrid" the unit is fully 3d calibrated. I think it keeps learning as time goes on, but I don't think you need to FILL those bars.

2700 miles and you don't have full left or right turns? You need to move to a state like NJ, I filled those up before I filled the straight ahead one. :) Someone in TX or AZ, might never fill them up.
I live in NYC and work in Long Island in New York. I have about 319 miles recorded on my N3, but yet I have only one bar for right and two bars for left. My status is Simple Hybrid i think? I hope my drive down to Atlantic City will help a bit :)