AVIC411.com

Ferris Wheel after Z2 Upgrade

the only time I've seen that, was in a blog about a new Avic that was released(or going to be) in Japan....AVIC-HRZ009G I believe...

avic-hrz009g1.jpg

HRZ009G_2.jpg

If noone else has seen it(I haven't), can we get a firmware version pic?

is there a reason that there is a bunch of swastikas on the screen?

Ther are lots of NAZI's in Japan :lol:

Sory I had to say it... nice catch though... but if they were turned around they would be swastikas but they are not.

• 2 weeks later...
... i wonder if thers any other icons that are cool! like a dancing lady for a strip club ...

LOL :lol:

... is there a reason that there is a bunch of swastikas on the screen?

There are lots of NAZI's in Japan ...

LOL :lol:

Wow funny stuff. Those icons are kinda cool but I see where they could get annoying at times.

And here is another question why do Japanese electronics have English writing on it, like the "P. List" button? But then in other places, like on the maps, they are using the symbols. :?:

• 2 weeks later...

HEY YOU ARE NOT ALONE..

When I go to the CheLtenham mall in Philadelophia PA there is a HUGE FOOTBALL STADIUM in the middle of the parking lot. Now I am 27 years old AND LIVed hear all my life. I never seen one now I dont no if maybe 30 - 50 years ago there was. but there is nothing there but a mall, and wendys.

The backwards swastikas are pronounced jin-ja and a literal translation is a shrine... Specifically speaking it is where people go pray to Budda... church/temple is close enough though. But that's how it is pronounced.... my wife is chines and lived and Japan for 15 yrs and speaks it fluently... thanks to her I guess