AVIC411.com

Have a N3 / D3 and a 60 Gig Video.

Hey guys. I have N3 in one car and D3 in another. I guess I will have to buy 2 of whatever to make this work. I want to make my 60 gig white Ipod video play music, DVD's, music video's etc on the screen. Is there a how to instead everyone just saying to use the "search". I tried to "search" but just found more topics saying to try the "search" option. Anything special to do to the ipod or head units? Any tutorials on how to download DVD's onto ipod? Thanks!!

For the D3, buy a CDI200. Done

For the N3, buy one of those cables that one end goes into your headphone jack and have RCAs for audio and video on the other end. Run that into the A/V input on the hideaway box and turn on the A/V input in the N3 menu. Unlike the D3, you will do all controls from the ipod and it will not charge it.

For the D3, buy a CDI200. Done

For the N3, buy one of those cables that one end goes into your headphone jack and have RCAs for audio and video on the other end. Run that into the A/V input on the hideaway box and turn on the A/V input in the N3 menu. Unlike the D3, you will do all controls from the ipod and it will not charge it.

Thanks for the reply! With the CDI200, can I play movies, music videos, etc? Change anything on the ipod then? Does this cable just plug into the back of the unit? This will charge the ipod?

Where can I get that cable for the N3? just plug that cable in and all is well? Will it still play movies, music video's, etc?

LAST QUESTION: DO I HAVE THE RIGHT IPOD LOL?