AVIC411.com

The Bluetooth adapter is available through the Pioneer store

[quote name="rapayn1"]Just look for the green add to cart button. If you can add it to your cart, then that store has them in stock. [/quote]

Not completely true. I did just what you described, when I got to the store the item was no where to be found. The car stereo "speicalist" in that department even told me that they don't carry that item...go figure. I've realized many of these "big box" stores do not have a good handle on their individual store's inventory. What's worse is the workers there do not even know what they are selling...the guy at CC thought it was for XM...clueless. The other downside is CC is selling unit for $149.99 instead of the MSRP of $120.
Bongus,

Sorry it did not work for you. It worked for me, and now I have a ND-BT1. I showed the manager at the store, a printout sheet from the Pioneer website for the same item at a cost of $120. The manager gave it to me at that price, even though he said he did not have to since it showed out of stock. I then handed him a $15 off of $100 coupon. So, I got it for $110.25 including tax. Keep checking man. They are out there. $110.25 is cheaper than from Pioneer direct, and I didn't have to pay for shipping. It is certainly cheaper than eBay.
Well, I took the plunge and got it from Pioneer. According to the UPS tracking number it should arrive on Monday...good thing I have the day off; that thing will be in before Tuesday. BTW in my local area, they are all out of the stock...it's really a crap shoot at this point.
Glad you got one, or will be getting one on Monday/Tuesday of next week. What state are you in? If you are in Maryland, Virginia or D.C., I was going to look again when I went out to the store later today, to see if they had any in stock. It wasn't the closest Circuit City store to me, I had to drive about 21 miles
Okay folks, I got the BT adapter from Pioneer last Friday (only took a week to deliver). I installed it on Monday and I've been messing with it ever since. For all of those that have had this installed I now understand why it is in such demand. This thing works great. I still need to learn how to say phone numbers so that the Z1 can understand...it seems to jumble up the numbers using VC. For those still waiting on this adapter, keep checking the Pioneer Store. I stumbled on the the item while browsing. Does anyone have any pointers using the VC for dialing phone numbers?
[quote name="mivey"]Just received mine from Pioneer today.[/quote]

Cool...very easy to install. The most time consuming part was taking the HU out of the dash. The unit just plugs into the HU connector that says "tel". Enjoy the adapter...I'm glad you were able to get it from Pioneer...I wonder who else benefitted?