AVIC411.com

Avic-N1 + N1 Brain + 2007 dvd disks = what? to bypass..

hi everybody, im Alex, from New Hampshire, USA. have been using my AVIC-N1 since it came out.

i have looked through a LOT of threads on here and i have seen soooo many combonations of setups that everybody has (ie: a n1 this with an n3 that , or a n2 with a n4 brain etc) all looking for the answer (and getting some answers) on how to bypass the dvd viewing/gps data entry while in motion lock.

i have to admit, i think i read too many threads because my mind is getting a little bit blurry to whats what and all these different ways to make results happen in regards to all these combonations of hardware that everybody has.

so with that said.. i hope to get back to the basics and hopefuly i can get an accurate answer if i provide the correct information. so here it is;

i have a N1

i have its matching N1 brain

i now have the 2007 disks that will replace the 2nd version update of the original disks that i got with the N1.

i am presently bypassed with no hardware modifications.

i obviously would like to keep my bypass active. (especialy for the gps while in motion... dvd viewning is secondary in priority but keeping both would be great)

is it possible to do? and if anyone has an answer as to how, please try and explain as clear as can be. (i am aware that the 2007 disks are still very new on the market and i could be unawaringly too hasty in thinking its been figured out yet)

i know how to solder and wire up whatever is needed, so i really dont need a bunch of "i can do it for you, email me at "..."" or "go to my ebay store" reply's. it would be great if this thread becomes intelligent and a good resource for information on this subject.

thanks!!!

Alex