AVIC411.com

Hey I got me the LG Shine 8700 and I hooked it up with my BT200 unit and all works GREAT with the D3 but the down part is Im havin SERIOUS problems tryin 2 transfer my phonebook to the unit. Anybody know how to do this??? I followed the instructions but as soon as it wants to pair I enter "0000" and then it acts me 2 "connect" and I do so and at the end of the day Im right back at the beginin doin the same steps over and over again. Any salutions???

From what I've read, you have no trouble pairing the D3 with your phone, right? If so, try the following steps:

Pair your phone with the D3.

On the D3, push the "menu" button.

Push "Function" button.

Push, "Phone book Transfer"

You will see a blank screen with the menu bar that read, "Menu/Phone Book Transfer.

Your D3 is now on transfer standby mode. The D3 is disconnected from your phone. Don't worry. This is normal. It is now ready for the transfer from your phone. Do Not try to pair it again.

Now, grab your phone and follow the instruction to transfer the phone book. Some phone will allow you to transfer all your contacts at once. Others, like my Razr will only do one at a time.

Interestingly, I downloaded the user guide for your phone. I don't see the section that talks about file transfer, only Bluetooth pairing. So, you may have to have read through your phone manual carefully to see if file transfer via bluetooth is possible with your phone. Good luck.