AVIC411.com

Uploading phone book

i dont know your phones,but with my razor phone when in the address book i select one of my contacts then i go into phone book menu which has functions like editing your contact info and so on, look for a function that says send.with this selected it will then show you devices which you can send to.if the z2 is connected through the bluetooth you then choose it and send.with the razor i can only do 1 contact at a time so you will have to repeat the procedure with all contacts you want to transfer.

I have an Avic D3 with the bt200 bluetooth module.

for me, the phonebook upload was located in the bluetooth connection menu, not in the phonebook, basicly I had to disconnect the pairing, then select "Pioneer BT200 unit", one of the options in the dropdown menu, was send address book.

Another was to do it is to disconnect the bluetooth connection, then on the avic, there should be a address book option to transfer it.

the reason for this, is that when you have bluetooth connected, you are using the "handsfree" profile, data transfer is not possible, so you have to disconnect and then transfer the address book using a data profile. Bluetooth is actually 5-10 different profiles, but most people are only aware of 1 or 2. hope this helps. good luck