AVIC411.com

undoing n3 upgrade to n1

hey guyz, im new to this forum (ths is my first post..haha) and ive been searching through the posts for hours and have kind of got mixed opinions.

i talked to a few people and they said that the only way to downgrade software back to n1 was to send my unit to pioneer. is this true?

i have an n1 and without my knowing, the guy that installed my unit loaded up the n3 software. on top of that, the n3 software is a burnt cd, and half the time when i insert the disct it just says "invalid disc" which is why i wanna downgrade to my n1 software (for which i have the discs)

im kinda unsure on which route to take with this situation. any clarification would be great. even just a link to the approriate forum would help. thanks in advance!

thanks for your reply dude.

i searched and i found a way to do it. only problem is that it wont read my N1 discs (the originals)

it will say "disc is being checked" and then "program update started" and the instantly after that it says "program update failed, restarting" and it loops in this cycle indefinately, constatly restarting and trying to load up :S

when i tried loading up my burnt n3 disc, it failed a few times, looped a few times, but eventually worked. so im guessing i didnt flash it right or something?