AVIC411.com

Need Help Setting Up Voice On N1

The CD-VC1 kit has been installed but I cannot figure out how to work it. The N1 manual says I should see a symbol when I can use voice but I don't see it. I am also unable to turn on the Voice Recog Help. If someone is willing to walk me thru this I would be greatful.

Thanks.

Angela :cry:

Angela, my car is currently at the sound shop for a professional installation. Amongst other things, one is the voice recognition.

If you can hold out for another day, I should be getting my car back tonight, and they will be 'teaching' me how all this stuff works.

I'll report back with instructions if no one else can help.

Carter

Hi Angela

I got my car back and the voice command is working -er well, it works anyway. I asked the command: "POI", and it replied "Radio On", I then asked for "Auxiliary On", and it replied: "Zoom In".

I guess it needs work on learning my voice :-)

My question to you is; did you get the Pioneer CD-VC1 kit that included the small black remote control? Just want to know if we're both on the same page. I'm pretty sure the remote is the only way to click the "Navi/Audio" button to activate the voice command sequence.

'c'

post-13910-12872753339018_thumb.jpg