AVIC411.com

Anyone successfully made a working CNDV70MTP w/ hacked BG's?

Everytime I burn an image with hacked BG's on my CNDV-70MTP download, I keep getting the problem where POI's, Vicinity Search, Address Input, and Telephone Search are all not working. BG's and music works perfectly, but can't search for a destination. I searched on this problem and only found one solution, but it did not work for me. I can burn a stock copy of 70 and everything works fine. But when I add BG's, it's no good. :evil: However, the hack works with my 60 disk. I don't know why it's giving me this problem. So I had to downgrade to the 2006 disk in order to get both working BG's and Navi, but I want the update maps too. Anyone know what to do?

Also, I don't have any I-bus accessories connected to the unit.

Interesting. I just burned the 70 disc with a hacked background and everything worked fine, BUT I didnt see the background. I also didnt try to change it. Its about 25 degrees outside and I didnt want to mess with it any longer. This was actually my first burn so I wasnt to worried about the background.

Could you explain about the music? Im using a D1.