AVIC411.com

song/title display on n2?

Whenever I have an mp3 cd in the deck, the song artist names and titles are cutoff. Is there a way to "scroll" this info or expand it somehow? Say if I had the song: "Notorious BIG: Big Poppa", it would show something like "Notoriou." Any fix to this?

This gets a little annoying when I'm listening to an album and all I see is "Notoriou" and no song titles.

Whenever I have an mp3 cd in the deck, the song artist names and titles are cutoff. Is there a way to "scroll" this info or expand it somehow? Say if I had the song: "Notorious BIG: Big Poppa", it would show something like "Notoriou." Any fix to this?

This gets a little annoying when I'm listening to an album and all I see is "Notoriou" and no song titles.

I had that problem. All I do now is put the song titles only and then the songs in the artist folder.

if its a mixed cd, I just put the title first, then the artist after. I know I'm not answring your question, but thats how I work around it.

Can you gents tell me how to even get the text to display. Whenever I put a disc in...I cannot even get the song or artist to display on my unit. I have a pioneer changer installed, and still no luck. Do the discs have to be MP3 format to get them to display? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Can you gents tell me how to even get the text to display. Whenever I put a disc in...I cannot even get the song or artist to display on my unit. I have a pioneer changer installed, and still no luck. Do the discs have to be MP3 format to get them to display? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I noticed that regular CD's do not display anything, while my burned MP3's show that info.

• 2 weeks later...