AVIC411.com

Outlook transfer to z1 via bluetooth

Has anyone been successful at transfering contacts from outlook to the Z1'a address/phone book via blue tooth?

I am wondering if there is a way to get my contacts into the Z1 for useage if/when I ever find an ND-BT1...

From what I am told, my two state of the art phones... Blackberry 7100i and Razor m3 won't transfer the phone books over and I am not looking foward to a one by one transfer if that is what I must do...

-Steve
I too am looking for a way to transfer my outlook contacts to the Z1. I do not think there is a way but please, please correct me if I am wrong!!!

Honestly I think the outlook contacts or more informative than the contacts in the phone. Outlook includes address and phone number for each!
Right now, the only way I know of is to transfer them to a comtabile phone, then upload the data from that phone to the Z1. Those of us with Verizon, are kind of SOL.

Maybe after we figure out this hard drive thing, we might come up with something.