AVIC411.com

Speaker comes on and off periodically

I have a 04 infiniti g35x and i have the pioneer z1. It was working great for about a year and now i notice my passenger front right speaker keeps coming on and off periodically. It could turn off and turn back on in a few seconds. I turn up volume up or down and it could come back on. Its wierd, I was thinking to check the speaker connection to the wire in the door panel? Whats the problem?

so i got to take apart my center console again. i dont even really know which wire connection am i looking at. looking at a speaker and seeing if 2 wires are connected to it is easier. i have taken the center console before to try and connection my vss wire before, but then i took it to the shop because they forgot to install that so it works now.

This is odd, I had to replace my JL amp and the same thing is happening to me on my right side, but the volume goes lower not off. So i check it out thinking it's the amp swapped RCA cables no help. Where the Amp is i had to use a pliers to take the RCA cable, so when the pliers touch the right RCA cable and the amp,the volume would come back. So Thinking the cable is bad i just ground both RCA outside shells together.Now it works fine,but i know there is a problem either with the cables or the Z1.

It never happened with the old JL amp, just started two weeks ago,so i have more trouble shooting to do but it's cold out.