AVIC411.com

avic d3 east coast nav dvd

Shipping them out Wednesday to the 2 other guys. I'm sure it works cause when I got my N4, I copied the disks and put the originals back in the box. So if I lost/damaged the disk in my car, I can just pull the disks back out and make another copy.

So I've been rocking a copied disk for a month now with no issues.

This is the N4/D3 disk.

thanks.

i got 2 East Coast backups for daily use.

and 1 west coast backup, just because it REALLY makes the wife mad when i lose stuff and nothing works without the part i lost.

...but thats another discussion... :roll:

i figure out what my time is worth to me (work & leisure) and its more gainful for me to slide you some lunch money, than to fight my computer for 5 days and still not have them 100%

my DVD writer in my computer came out of a VCR/DVD combo player (they are usually all just computer drives with a GUI interface)

i paid $10 for the combo player, it ended up being broke, so i kept the DVD RW, but can't make it write DVD's, just CDs. it annoys me to not have it working, but i am gonna keep it long enough to justify my $10.

...but thats another discussion... :roll:

This is the N4/D3 disk.

Dane!!! dude, the N4 must be a newer model than the D3, because it upgraded all my software!! excellent!

this will be new disc for standard use, and since i got 2 from you, i will still have a backup.

it deleted all the backgrounds and stuff, but I want to make some solid color backgrounds. like the one for the radio, that back ground was goofy, and made it hard to read.

thanks again.

no idea, but it said " please wait upgrading software"

so it may have upgraded the OS - the operating software, and thus the mapping algorhithms

but it changed the backgrounds, so i assume it done something

i dont assume it was JUST the maps being upgraded, or itwould not have affected all the backgrounds..

it must have been a newer version,for it to upgrade automatically

isn't there a screen that shows the Software Reviison?

someone else getting a spare DVD should take a before and after pic of their screen.

i will get a pic of mine tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...