AVIC411.com

CNDV-60 vs v.1.2 MT

Hello,
I have a pioneer avic n2
I was wondering what is the difference between the CNDV-60 and the v1.2 navigation disks I been seeing in the forums.

Which is better? What is the difference? Will it upgrade my software/firmare?

And also if anyone is selling the CNDV-60 backup EAST copy. I will buy please message me! There are no torrents running for it :(
The 60 is the 2006 software that comes with the N3. Will upgrade your graphical user interface as well as give you updated navigation info (newer maps, lane information and detailed city maps in certain cities, etc.)

[quote name="gjin"]Hello,
I have a pioneer avic n2
I was wondering what is the difference between the CNDV-60 and the v1.2 navigation disks I been seeing in the forums.

Which is better? What is the difference? Will it upgrade my software/firmare?

And also if anyone is selling the CNDV-60 backup EAST copy. I will buy please message me! There are no torrents running for it :([/quote]
  • 3 weeks later...
[url=http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3508455/Pioneer_AVIC_Navigation_Upgrade_CNDV-60MP_West_2006.rar]http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3508455/Pio ... t_2006.rar[/url]
Does anybody know if that torrent dl will work with an N2? Im new to all the avic stuff (I guess you can tell by the post count), so excuse my ignorance. When I'm done dl, Im happy to seed for awhile if it helps anybody out.
I could always make you a copy from my disks and send it out to you, I guess I will do it for nothig as long as you pay for the shipping of the disk when it gets there, what do you think about that? Were all g ood people here always helping each other out, from one avic person to another :)