AVIC411.com

I think he mans how to change the look of the gauges. There's like 10 different gauge styles on the nav disk. I myself have yet to find how to change it from the default guage look. But I haven't really tried that hard either.

Gauges? What kind of guages? I don't remember seeing anything like that in the spec sheets.

Please try to read the topics before you post in them.

While on the map screen, hit map and then select vehicle dynamics

how do you get the gauges to show? i stumbled upon it at one point when messing around, but since then nothing.
Gauges? What kind of guages? I don't remember seeing anything like that in the spec sheets.

Please try to read the topics before you post in them.

While on the map screen, hit map and then select vehicle dynamics

how do you get the gauges to show? i stumbled upon it at one point when messing around, but since then nothing.

Yeah that'lll happen. By the way there's actuall 5 different gauge overlays. If you look at the file names the ones that end in 'N' are night time versions.

I have no idea how I missed that... I've played around with the menus for like an hour, on more than one occasion trying to find it. So when you bring up the gauges, and you touch the gauge display it's there along with the options for what you want the gauges to display? If that's true, I owe myself a nice kick in the ass.

• 2 weeks later...