AVIC411.com

I can answer this mystery!! All you have to do is, when you bring up the vehicle dynamics, you just tap the screen on the left side (i tapped right in the middle of the compass) and there is a whole list of options. One of which lets you change the guage style.

Funny, I was just reading this thread and was wondering the same thing but had never given it much thought. But there you go, mystery solved!

Why, because I pointed out that this conversation would've been over with a ten second download of the manual instead of a two week, two page thread on here? Oh well, I can live with that :lol:

wow! You are an asshole! :P

What the OP wants to do is mod the background. Make them different then what is available. How is what you answered.......right?

What the OP wants to do is not available in the manual. I don't understand why you gotta blow up on people.

TO THE OP: I'm sure there is a way to make new gauge backgrounds but i don't have the knowledge to do that.

hey , you seem to be pretty smart with the avic's around here ...

question on the gauges ... i heard a rumor ... i dont know how trueee this is .

is there a way to ADD gauges ... i.e. instead of just the volate or clock or acceleration let's say ... i want to add my turbo boost gauge somehow ??

someone told me that someone once did that , but i could be mistaken .

in any event , are there any gauge ADD-ON's available ??

Thanks .

hey , you seem to be pretty smart with the avic's around here ...

question on the gauges ... i heard a rumor ... i dont know how trueee this is .

is there a way to ADD gauges ... i.e. instead of just the volate or clock or acceleration let's say ... i want to add my turbo boost gauge somehow ??

someone told me that someone once did that , but i could be mistaken .

in any event , are there any gauge ADD-ON's available ??

Thanks .

Nope

• 4 weeks later...
In the menu that allows you to select different gauges to display, there's a button that says modify look or something like that. That's where you can change the gauge overlays.

ya these are what i was talking about. i just need to sit down and actually mess with this and the book once it gets warm